Try this list of links for Pet Information from Medical to Medication, Behavior to Surgical, Loss of Pet support and more.
Helping you and your cat have a healthier life together
- Cat Diabetes This site answers, What it is, Risk Factors. Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Indoor Cat Initiative A Survey to help you understand your cat.
- Prozinc is a protamine zinc insulin identified by the AAHA as having an appropriate duration of action for the majority of diabetic cats.
Helping you and your dog have a healthier life span.
- Canine Bliss Dog training / Dog classes, Fremont, Ohio
- American Kennel Club All you would want to know about dogs.
Support when grieving for a pet
- Pet Loss Grief Support To help you with your pet loss.
- Rainbow Bridge Rainbows Bridge is a virtual memorial for your departed animals.
Whether furry, feathered or scaled, all are welcome.
- Western Farm Pet Crematory and Cemetery We understand that many Pet lovers may not be familiar with the Pet burial and crematory industry. There is information included within this site that may help you to understand why pet crematories and cemeteries are a growing part of our culture and an essential option for pet owners who have lost a beloved pet.
Special Interest Links
- Oak Harbor Pet Haven Grooming, Boarding, and Pet supplies, in Oak Harbor, Ohio.
- AVMA American Veterinary Medical Association, represents over 80,000 vets, structured to work for its members, the AVMA acts as a collective voice for its membership and for the profession.
- OVMA The OVMA strives to be a trusted and valued source of information, not only for veterinarians, but government bodies, academic institutions, and the general public. We aim to stay current on advances in technology, research findings, recalls, new products, and any other developments that affect veterinarians, their clients, and their patients.
- Veterinary Partner is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world’s first and largest online veterinary database and community.
- Morris Animal Foundation Morris Animal Foundation helps animals enjoy longer, healthier lives. We advance health and welfare research that protects, treats and cures companion animals, horses and wildlife worldwide.
- Pet Health Insurance A nationwide pet insurance company.
- Hills Pet Food Food and nutrition information for your pet.
- The Healing Barn The Healing Barn is here to help you raise Happier, Healthier, Horses and Dogs.
Helping you with your horse needs
- AAEP Represents an educated group of men and women who cover a broad range of equine disciplines, breeds and associations. Over 10,000 veterinarians and veterinary students in 57 countries are members of the AAEP.
- Vet-Stem Regenerative Veterinary Medicine Vet-Stem is the leader in Regenerative Veterinary Medicine and utilizes your horses own natural healing cells to regenerate injured tissues.
- Oak Haven Belgians Belgian horse farm owned by Dr.Michael Stone, Fremont, Ohio
- Riders Unlimited, Inc. Offers equine assisted activities and therapies (EAAT) to individuals with physical, mental, emotional and psychological disabilities. We utilize the natural movement, personalities, and behaviors of our specially selected horses to provide many therapeutic benefits. Children and adults who ride in our program can experience physical, emotional and mental rewards. Located in Fremont, OH.
What type of dog breed is right for your lifestyle?
What type of cat breed is right for your lifestyle?
Easily search from over 2,000 dog and cat health articles based on the symptoms your pet is experiencing.